- Community Legal Services In East Palo Alto: Providing transformative legal services that enable diverse communities in East Palo Alto and beyond to achieve a secure and thriving future. Economic, housing, and immigration services. FREE housing legal services (servicios legales de vivienda gratis): 650-391-0354.
- Phonewise Boot Camp: A self-paced, four module course for parents launching a new mobile phone user. More information here.
- Family Resource Centers: CHAC collaborates with FIRST 5 Santa Clara County and other community partners to offer programs that help parents and other caregivers understand the importance of physical and social-emotional development during the first years of life and early school years. More information may be found here: https://chacfrcs.weebly.com/
- CHAC welcomes Massimo Prati:
We are delighted to welcome Massimo Prati, to the position of Director of Finance and Administration effective May 29th. As Director of Finance and Administration, Massimo will oversee CHAC Operations including IT services, finance, facilities, HR and general Administration including the front-office Reception functions.
Massimo joined the nonprofit sector in 2014 as Director of Operations at Embrace. He comes to CHAC from Jacaranda Health, where as Chief Administrative Officer he oversaw US operations, including finance, human resources, legal and regulatory compliance. An electrical engineer by trade, Massimo spent the better part of his career at Cisco Systems where he served as a Vice President and General Manager. He holds a Master of Science and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, both from Stanford University.
In his spare time Massimo enjoys spending time with his family, the outdoors and riding his Vespa scooter. He is an avid soccer fan and he is looking for ideas on who to root for at this year's World Cup since neither Italy nor Team USA made it to the finals.
- CHAC Family Resource Center’s is seeking energetic and accountable summer volunteers to work alongside staff in our Summer Family Camp!
There will be about 14-18 participants in class, from 3 – 8 years old. The program is designed to help children develop gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, communication, and personal-social skills. If you love working with kids & are ready to take your group management skills to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
- "CHAC breakfast supports 45 years of behavioral health support"
- Article in the Los Altos Town Crier, April 2018. https://www.losaltosonline.com/news/sections/community/177-features/57484-chac-breakfast-celebrates-45-years-of-behavioral-health-support