Thank you, for your interest in employment with CHAC. Current vacancies are posted as they become available.
- Part Time Assessment Supervisor (job description)
- Part Time Assessment Clinic Postdoctoral Psychological Assistant (job description)
- Part Time Clinical Supervisor for the Doctoral Program (job description)
- Part Time Clinical Supervisor for the MFT Program (job description)
- Part Time Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist (job description)
- Community Engagement Coordinator (job description)
- Development Associate (job description)
Community Health Awareness Council (CHAC) is a community-based mental health agency with a 45-year history of providing mental health services to over 30 schools and communities in the South Bay. CHAC’s mission is to provide alternatives to self-destructive behavior, and to help create healthy lives for the children and families of Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and the surrounding communities.
CHAC has an excellent reputation for training, offering supervised professional experience with a wide range of ages, presenting problems, and modalities of treatment (individual, family, and couple) as well as psychological assessment within the context of a broad range of multicultural diversity and individual differences. The agency houses two distinct training programs. The Doctoral Psychology training includes our American Psychological Association (APA) Accredited Internship Program and the Practicum Training Program. The Masters Counseling training program includes Practicum students and Intern/Associate level trainees (MFT and LPC).
CHAC is committed to multiculturalism and inclusion. Our services reflect our belief in the value of each individual, the importance of family (however it is defined), and the necessity of community.